The sky is the limit with Axiom Materials!
We are a forward-thinking, composite materials company committed to partnering with customers to provide advanced material solutions.
As we grow we are looking for talented, skilled people
to join our stellar team.
We are pleased to offer competitive pay, a benefits package, and much more!
Send your resume & cover letter to: email@example.com (indicate ‘Resume’ in subject line)
Check out our current job opportunities at our Santa Ana, CA facility!
For complete job descriptions, contact us for more information.
- Hotmelt Machine Operator: 1st shift or 2nd shift available. Manufacture products ensuring resin is within tolerance; responsible for set up, operation, and dismantling of coater. 1 year experience in composites industry.
- Resin Mix Assistant: 1st shift or 2nd shift available. Assist in mixing resins and pre-weight components for mixes. 1 year experience in manufacturing industry.
- Unidirectional Machine Technician: 1st shift. Manufacture unidirectional prepreg using laminating machine with fibers and film adhesives; responsible for fiber creel set up, operation, and dismantle. 1 year experience in manufacturing industry.
- Science Lab Technician: 1st shift flexible, full-time or part-time. Assist Senior Chemist with research, development, design, operation, evaluation and scale-up of new products. Science training or experience in composites/ceramics industry. Occasional travel to customer facilities, trade shows, and our R&D lab in Henderson, Nevada.
- R&D Laboratory Technician (Level II): 2nd shift. Prepare laminates and specimens and carry out testing per specification. 10+ years in layup and processing of composite materials in laboratory of production environment.
- Quality Assurance Engineer: Full Time. Key supporting role in QA dept. Monitoring, verifying, and maintaining compliance in physical equipment, change management, internal and customer specifications and testing documentation. Technical Degree, Associates Degree, or 5 years direct experience with composites.
What we do
Axiom Materials, Inc., is a progressive composite materials manufacturer founded with the intention of combining a quality prepreg, adhesive, and ancillary composite products platform with customer-focused service and forward-thinking design.
Our reputation for agility and flexibility sets us apart in our industry. We work closely with clients across the globe in aerospace, military, automotive, industrial, sports and medical industries to create exceptional, next-generation solutions.
Axiom Materials, Inc. is AS9100D and ISO9001:2015 certified.